Tuesday, March 23, 2010

*Mac Laugh*

What another full day here in the daycare. Woke up and jumped into helping my mom round up the kids and helping them clean up. Wasn't long after we were cooking lunch...today's menu...Hot dogs, Hash brown patties, and Noodles...a favorite of theirs for sure! Its always a interesting tango with the oven and babies running through...trust me we make sure they are away, but boy does that oven shut quick when I child decides they want to run through the kitchen when you are opening it....and OF COURSE that would be the only time they decided they want to do so. Spent majority after naps outside. I was entertained with the children and their new found love for shooting baskets from all sides, and all lengths. I have to say being outside with 12 plus kids is a lot easier than being inside with them! The kids and I enjoyed Popsicles before heading inside, gotta say love the fact the weather is good enough for just that. Though I enjoy the time with the kids so much, I have to say the highlight of my day was FOR SURELY the time Paul and I spent taking pictures on his new mac. I don't think I've laughed that hard with my brother in a while and goodness was it fun, we were LITERALLY in tears. Though I've done this so many times it seems never to get old. After a taking a few with each other we had to show dad. When taking it into him and showing him he of course died laughing as well. That was a whole other hoot with him. It was like we never had taken picture like this before or something. I love the fact that my family can sit there and take crazy pictures over and over again and laugh their butts off like its the funniest thing they have ever seen in their lives. I literally was falling to the ground. After Paul and I settled down we realized all the hard core laughing caused us to be hungry. So it was off for a late night run to pizza hut....can you say yum?!?!? It was a great day for sure...and with random chuckles from either Paul or I it makes the end of this night even better. Thank you Jesus for laughter...it is the best!


Goodnight all

LeAnna =)

No comments:

Post a Comment