Wednesday, March 31, 2010

*Birthday Wishes*

Well Spring Break has ended, and did it end with a bang! Went to an amazing concert with some of my closest friends. It was a blast. Spent most of the day with them laugh, teasing, and just enjoying each others company. Matthew, Kambra, Paul, Alyssa, and I enjoyed leaving church on Sunday and heading out together. Girl talk in one car, and guy talk in the other, though I think that the guys enjoyed sending RUDE texts to us more than anything lol. Before heading out we stopped by my dad's shop and enjoyed the nice tour of the new building that is currently being built. Its going to be huge and boy is it amazing! Even though the walls aren't all the way up we had to make sure we walked through the hallways and entered through the door ways....at least where they would be, it was funny. It was a lot of fun hanging out with Kam and Lys on the way to Cheney, gave us sometime to catch up and just have some good old fashion girl talk. I love my girls so much and had lots of fun with them. When we hit ritzville we had some lunch and headed off to my house. It was a quick potty break, change, and off to the concert when we hit my house though. We stood in line for two and a half hours and before we walked in it started POURING rain! It was cold and rainy and we just huddled up to the best of our ability and enjoyed the moment. The concert was amazing! Did some dancing and shouting and had many great laughs. Afterwards we meet up with Ned, Cori, and Nichole and went to Dennys, of course good food and good friends you can't go wrong. Sunday was such a great day and seriously was the best way to end spring break!

Yesterday was my birthday. LOVED the fact that all my roommates stayed up to make sure they were the first ones to wish me a happy birthday, took a couple of pictures and went to bed. Also enjoyed a nice phone call from my little brother....who waited until exactly 12:01 to wish me happy birthday. haha it was totally great. Went to class and expected just to come home and have a normal realizing day for my birthday, but to my surprise when I opened my garage I seen to pairs of feets dancing....as the garage opened more out ran Paul and Alyssa who came up from tri-cities to surprise me. Totally rocked my life. Of course everyone would know about, and of course they would just go along with me complaining about Alyssa not being in Cheney for my birthday! So rotten....but so great! haha Hung out with them and planned a birthday dinner for later that night. Had a group get together and meet at chilis...yes its a new favorite I believe. When we arrived we had to pay for parking, it ended up eating 5 dollars and never giving us a ticket for our spot...so we just left it and prayed Alyssa's car wouldn't get towed...that would have been not good. After dinner we all came to my house for board games and just some hang out time. And OH my lanta was it fun. Played apples to apples...a favorite of mine...with our group it was probably one of the best times ever. Then after finishing that up we played Last Word...now this game was new to me and we had about four people trying to explain it kinda confusing but the point got across and we started the game. If you have not played this game YOU NEED TO! haha With all the shouting and fighting (not real fighting but ya) it is sooooo great! As the game went on we got louder and louder and seemed to fight more and more, but man were we laughing so so hard. I seriously love this game, pretty sure its a new favorite and I plan on getting this game and playing it as often as possible! haha Basically had the best birthday, had a lot of people making it extra special and that meant a lot to me. I love my little college family so much and enjoyed spending my 22nd birthday with them. =)

Night

LeAnna =)

No comments:

Post a Comment