Wednesday, March 24, 2010

*Dinner Date*

Well another productive day today. Pretty sure the kids took a hyper pill or something because were they rowdy today! My goodness. I was happy that the day ended, but a hard days work is always worth it when the kids run back inside to tell you bye with a hug and kiss =). I do love these kids, but boy am I praying for a good day tomorrow! haha



I went out tonight with one of my Best Friends and it was so great catching up with just the two of us. I have missed her like mad so dinner was the perfect end to the day. We walked into Red Robin as busy as it was and got a table right away...haha pretty sure there were some not so happy people there, what can we say? It was just the two of us compared to groups of four or more....of course we are going it get seats first. It has been awhile so we had a lot of catching up to do and it was so great to do so. Excited that her and her husband will be joining for the awesome concert this Sunday =))....which I am soooo super excited about. Good music and great friends....who honestly wouldn't be excited?!?! All and all today was a great day and it was for surely fun catching up with Kambra...it made my day! =)



Night



LeAnna =)

No comments:

Post a Comment